We are looking for experienced & talented IOS Developer to join our Team. Candidates should enjoy working in a challenging environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to develop & complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organization that puts technology at the heart of everything it does. Candidates with 2 to 3 Years of experience in the same field will be considered.
We're looking for
- Engineers, Graduates / Post Graduates with 2 to 3 years of experience
- Hands on exposure in Objective C, Swift, and iOS SDKs
- Knowledge of SQLite database, Core Data, JSON & XML parsing
- Working knowledge in Mac OS is an added advantage
- Good concept of OOP (Object Oriented Programming) and design principles
- Experience in PhoneGap / Other cross platform framework knowledge is an added advantage
- More proficient to create a tightly-integrated Xcode development experience that makes adding animation, networking, appearance and behaviour to apps.
- Eagerness to learn new technical updates related to iOS/Mac OS
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements & to prepare detailed technical design along with the Project Leader.
- Handle the team of developers / mentoring the juniors by task briefing, review the tasks & giving feedback
- Preparation of external documentation such as Requirement Specification, User Manual, System Manual, Technical documentation
- Developing the internal documentation such as Project Plan, Database design, Functional design
- Coordination with other teams such as Design & QA team for project completion / fulfilment
- Client handling skills for the project development life cycle.